This is a colourful & vibrant board-book teaching mini Muslims about the five pillars of Islam. Lots of adorable diverse characters from around the world provide positive role models for our little ones. There is a ‘lift-the-flap’ memory game at the end adding an element of interactive fun with revision!
Read or sing the catchy lines to the rhythm of ‘Row, row, row your boat’ or make up your own style!
The book answers the questions :
- What are the five pillars of Islam?
- Why do we do them?
- What do we get if we do them?
Doing things just to please Allah is a repeated message. And so is the notion of Jannah being the ultimate goal.
This book will (InShaAllah) :
- Enable interaction between children & elders.
- Encourage love & enthusiasm for Allah.
- Empower children to discover Islam.